What is Ascend?
Ascend is a powerful yet lightweight library for creating rich 3D .NET applications.
Work is currently underway to optimize animation performance, especially for rigged models. Ascend 2.3 will address these issues and bring new features. Keep an eye out for it in the coming months.
To get started simply download Ascend
or view the documentation
- A 3D scene graph with easy-to-use scene nodes:
- AnimatedSceneNode, for animating:
- Scene node mouse events
- Blender integration (tested with Blender 2.68)
- Blender add-on for exporting:
- Texture coordinates
- Rigid animation (position, rotation, scale)
- Bone animation
- Turntable mouse camera control