What is Ascend?
Ascend is a powerful yet lightweight library for creating rich 3D .NET applications.
Announcement 2/17/2014 - Ascend 3.0 Beta Released!
Ascend 3.0 is now on beta release! It brings new features, API updates, and important bug-fixes. Please download it and report any bugs in the Issues tab.
To get started simply download Ascend
or view the documentation
- A 3D scene graph with easy-to-use scene nodes:
- AnimatedSceneNode, for animating:
- Scene node mouse events
- Blender integration (tested with Blender 2.68)
- Blender add-on for exporting:
- Texture coordinates
- Rigid animation (position, rotation, scale)
- Bone animation
- Turntable mouse camera control
- Bundled model-viewing application, AscendViewer, for previewing models and animations before writing code